Saturday, December 09, 2006

Eeeewwwwww.....!!!

Today I saw the grossiest thing ever on TV as far as I can remember....

I was sitting along with some friends in front of the TV while having dinner and there was a show going on,on some channel(I think it was Sony..not sure),based on 'The Fear Factor' which is aired on AXN.

Now,I have seen many a things till today which would make an average person heave,but not me I thought!! I used to think I am immune to such things now..

But no!!How I was proved wrong today! Normally,u see people eating all kinds of worms,ants and many other insects on AXN's Fear Factor all the time..This for the sole purpose of achieving fame and prize money..
So what if it is achieved by such weird ways and means??

This was an Indianised bastard version of the show on AXN..
4 TV actors/models were competing and in the 2nd round,each one of them was shown a glass case full of different organs of the human body like the Heart,Lungs,Liver,Spinal Cord,et all..
where they were being preserved.

I couldn't believe what was the task they were supposed to do!!
Catch hold of each body part from the glass case by your mouth..YES the MOUTH..and transfer it to some other glass vessel!!!!

I was half hoping the host will suddenly crack up and tell those 4 poor souls tht he was joking..
But no..he was every bit serious abt it..
The first guy took the leap ahead and held the heart in his mouth and transferred it to the other vessel..

That's it! I couldn't watch any further..Imagine seeing such a thing while u r having ur dinner!!
Yukkkkssss!!I lost my apetite totally after I had gone and puked in the loo...

And all my friends were laughing and mocking me..I was labeled a big 'ch&%#a' for reacting this way to the show...

Well..! It turns out I am not that immune to such things after all!!
That image is gonna be stuck in my mind for quite a few days to come now..
I really hope I am not reminded of it the next time i am doing my pet puja...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we dint call you a 'ch&%#a' because u reacted that way to the show we called you a 'ch&%#a' because you are one.....i hope i get my point across to you

SRG said...

Yes my friends...Completely!!