Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Shubhaarambh...

Well,hi to myself, I guess!!*smiles sheepishly*
This is my first attempt on posting something online which i dont think anyone wud ever bother reading but myself..
But its not for others to read,not really as much its gonna be a venting place for me i suppose...
All my rants will find their way over here when i want to let it all out.
I have decided it could be and would be anything and everythn under the sun,things tht please me,things tht dont;things tht interest me,things tht concern me... others tht dont..
whts the purpose of having ur own space on the blogosphere anyways??
I dont have a clue why i am doing this on a public forum open for anyone to see,but i am too lazy to even consider it now!!
Anyways,this is just a start to reserve a place for myself to be myself..
Dunno how frequent this is gonna be or how long this will last,but i needed something to break the monotony,ha ha..just my lame attempt of wasting more time:)
Cheers!

No comments: